Does Your Non-Profit Need More Money?
Simply starting with a list of rich people isn’t a good use of your time.
Finding potential donors who believe in what you do and want to support you will greatly improve your chances of success.
This guide includes:
- Easy to implement ideas – whether you’re working in a large or small non-profit
- How to decide if a donor is right for you before you spend any time making an approach
- Creative suggestions about where to look for donors that goes beyond Google
- Different types of potential funding sources – and how to find each of them
- Tips & tricks for managing research (even when there’s no researcher on your team)
- Practical Exercises that you can implement as you work through the guide
- How to develop projects that donors will want to fund
- Low-cost and free Research Tools
David Wallace, Non-Profit Board Member
When I started out as a fundraiser in a small non-profit, I struggled to figure out where I should focus my efforts to find potential donors. This guide gives you the tools that you need to find new donors – without making any of the mistakes or wasting any of the time that I did.
For only $12 (£7.80), you get all of the above, plus:
- Exclusive downloads that will help you to:
- develop a database;
- fine tune your projects to make them more appealing to potential donors
- figure out where to focus your research
- write more successful grant funding bids
- Podcast and links to content on:
- building your email list,
- presenting your non-profit to sponsors
- and more…
Still not sure if The Ultimate Guide to Finding Donors is for you?
Here’s a sneak preview of what’s included in the eguide along with the opening chapter.